Santa Letter #2 Designs
Our Free Printable Letters from Santa are originals. Select from Choo Choo, North Pole, Polar Bears, Santa and Candy Canes, Santa and Lanterns and Santa and Penguin background.
Steps for completing your letter:
1. Choose letter #1, #2 or #3 and click on the "Select" image...this takes you to the appropriate designs page.
2. Select a page design...you will be able to view your letter template immediately.
3. Add personal information where you see parenthesis...this makes your letter special.
4. Remove text within parenthesis as well as the parenthesis leaving only the personal text you entered.
5. Move to the next item in parenthesis and repeat step 3 and 4 until all items have been completed.
6. Set your margins, do a print preview and print. (Make certain you have enabled "Print Background Colors & Images:" in your printer set up.)
Congratulations! You have finished your letter.
Q & A...
"What if I'm only seeing and printing the text?"
When you do a "Print Preview", within your "Page Setup" you'll find a phrase that says "Print Background Colors and Images". (Depending on the browser you use, this wording may be a bit different, but it should be similar.) Click the box next to the phrase to enable this function and see if this fixes your problem.